Thanks to the developers of these iOS apps, these beauties are available today for free if you go run and download them. The sale ends today … I know, not much time — but you can get them while they’re “hot” if you hit your app store now. What are they? Check out the list below.
1. Journalizer (normally $1.99): Do what most successful people do! Make journaling a habit. You can start right away with our tried and tested standard categories from Hal Elrod, Peter Voogd and Alex Ikonn, all of them successful entrepreneurs. If you want to create your own daily, weekly or monthly journal questions, the category designer allows you to create your individual journal in three simple steps. Journaling has never been easier. Start today, it’s free. One more thing! The Journalizer is also good for goal-setting and checklists.
2. Spot Light Camera 260 Plus (normally $2.99): Spot Light Camera professional light leak camera offers a choice of 496 different types, lets you express even the most subtle mood on your photos,bringing the look and feel of a professional photographer, that let you see the world in a classic way.
3. NoteLedge Ultimate (normally $1.99): NoteLedge Ultimate is an all-in-one multimedia note-taking app that gives you everything you need to take notes and organize mixed-media content. This app comes with versatile editing tools for you to type, write, draw, insert photos, create tables, record audio and video, clip website contents and personalize your notes with stickers, papers and covers. With the powerful file manager, you can add notes to your iOS or Google Calendar, share via email or social media, and back up and sync across all your devices.
Keep everything organized in one place and get creative with your notes. NoteLedge Ultimate is the only app you need for note-taking, journal writing, sketching, scrapbooking, and documentation.
4. Super Secret Service (normally $0.99): In this game you are a secret agent, tasked with saving the president. This is a great quick-fire arcade fix. Dive in front of speeding missiles headed for the president and enjoy the sweet animations.
5. Retrosette (normally $0.99): Take a trip back to the eighties with Retrosette, the truly realistic Walkman for your iPhone. Relive those heady times when cassette tapes, headphones and personal stereos were big, heavy and ultra cool.
6. my alien voice (normally $0.99): Ever wanted to sound like an alien? ‘my alien voice’ changes your voice into creepy or funny alien sounds. Choose one of the presets and begin changing your voice. Surprise your friends by sharing your alien voice.
7. WiFi Device Scanner (normally $3.99): WiFi Scanner scans your network to report all connected devices.
Use it to detect all connected devices in your WiFi network.
8. .Decluster (normally $2.99): Into the Bullet Hell (normally $2.99): .Decluster (dot decluster) is a vertically scrolling 2D shooter game (shmup). The controls you need are just two. To move your ship and to fire the homing laser.
9. JointImages (normally $0.99): You can merge photos with JointImages. (Unlimited photos can be merged at once) Just pick photos you want to merge. Merged result will be appeared right away on the screen.